Rewards For Reading, Commenting and Facebook: Score!

Several months ago (!), one of my tech-savvy friends emailed me with information about a new rewards program called "PunchTab". I looked over the information and thought "I don't have time to do this - I'll look at it later". Sooo, yesterday was "later"! 


You might have noticed the red "Rewards" ribbon on the left hand side of my blog today. Some of my blog friends may already be familiar with this program (my buddy Bethany over at Maryland Pink and Green is also using PunchTab for her readers). I haven't heard much about this program in the blog world, but thought it would be super cool for my readers - especially because we all love to SHOP! And who doesn't love rewards for free stuff?


If you'd like to participate in the program and earn rewards for reading, commenting, Liking my page on Facebook, tweeting my posts, etc - it's so easy to sign up. Just click the red "Rewards" ribbon to register with your Facebook account (right now that's the only way to sign up for rewards). The sign up process is very quick - maybe 30 seconds tops - and from then on, you're signed in every time you visit Shopaholic In Alabama (or other participating blogs)! 


What kind of rewards can you earn? Right now, the rewards catalog includes gift cards from Amazon, Groupon and Zynga.com. Based on the rising popularity of this program, I'm guessing other options will be added as they become available. 


You all know I love to earn rewards (Ebates is one of my favorites!). It makes me feel better about the time (and $$$) spent shopping or online, whether reading blogs, researching for this blog, or keeping up with family and friends on Facebook.


I'd love to see all my blog friends install this on their sites - it's so easy! I'm sure the readers would appreciate earning the rewards by visiting other blogs!  Fellow Bloggers - check out the PunchTab website HERE


Thanks as always for reading Shopaholic In Alabama. Every day I feel more blessed about the friends I've made (many of which I've met in person) because of this blog, and the opportunities that have come my way. I appreciate each and every one of you. (((HOLIDAY HUGS)))

Comments

  1. Interesting. I'll check it out for myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it takes less than 30 seconds for sure I just signed up! What a cool idea.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters