Anchors Away!

Do you ever go through a phase where you are obsessed with a certain theme or design in your clothing purchases? Suffice to say, I'm going through an anchor phase lately! Some of my new favorite anchor themed purchases include the following:

J. Crew Factory, Charley sweater in Scattered Anchor, $74.50 (link HERE
J. Crew Factory, Scoopneck Button Blouse with Anchor Design, $74.50 (link HERE)
J. Crew Factory, Nautical Sequin Tank, $61.50 (link HERE
J. Crew Factory, Intarsia Charley Sweater in Nautical Rope, $54.50 (link HERE)

In case you can't tell - my little beach town doesn't have a local J. Crew, but there is a J. Crew outlet within 10 miles...so I've been wearing it out! HA! 

If you want to see how I style my anchors for "everyday wear", be sure to follow me on Instagram. I'm @shopaholicinal - and of course, I will follow you back! 

Are you also obsessed with anchors? Any recent themes to your purchases? 

p.s. Anyone else ready for spring and summer? I'm so tired of cold weather! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters